Ultrafiltration (UF) takes advantage of the interception ability of porous materials to remove certain size impurity particles in water by means of physical interception. Under pressure, water, low molecular organic, inorganic ions and other small substances microporous reached the other side of the membrane, the walls of the bacteria in the solution, colloid, particulate matter, organic macromolecular substances in the solution can reach the other side of the membrane through the microholes in the fiber wall such as large size is not trapped, through fiber wall. However, large size substances such as bacteria, colloid, particulate matter and organic macromolecules in the solution cannot be trapped through the fiber wall, so as to achieve the purpose of screening different components in the solution. The process is operated at room temperature without phase change and no secondary pollution.
· PVFD polymer hollow fiber has high strength, good chemical properties and long service life
· Easy to clean, good wettability, helps to maintain long-term stability of performance
· The external pressure design allows larger particles to enter the solid, which can reduce the requirements of the pretreatment process
· U-pvc shell can avoid the use of high cost pressure vessels
· Compact design, suitable for installation where space is limited
· Wide range of application, it is widely used in surface water, seawater, industrial wastewater and secondary biochemical effluent and etc