SUNUP Moving Bed Biofilm Reactor (MBBR) processes improve reliability, simplify operation, and require less space than traditional wastewater treatment systems. MBBR technology employs thousands of high-density polyethylene (HDPE) biofilm carriers operating in mixed motion within an aerated wastewater treatment basin. Each individual biofilm carrier increases productivity by providing a protected surface area to support the growth of heterotrophic and autotrophic bacteria within its apertures. It is this high-density population of bacteria that achieves high-rate biodegradation within the system, while also offering process reliability and ease of operation.This technology provides cost-effective treatment with minimal maintenance since MBBR processes self-maintain an optimum level of productive biofilm. Additionally, the biofilm attached to the mobile biocarriers within the system automatically responds to load fluctuations.
SUNUP AIO-MBBR series is a modular, high-output and highly-efficient wastewater treatment solution delivers a flexible, cost-effective, and easy-to-operate means to address current wastewater requirements and the expandability to meet future loads or more stringent discharge requirements within a compact design. The use of superior components ensures the production of high-quality product water under continuous heavy-duty conditions with minimal O&M. SUNUP AIO-MBBR series use A3/O-MBBR combination process of activated sludge method and biofilm method to enhance the load of pollutant treatment. Based on A2/O, a pre-denitrification zone is added to remove NO3-N in the returned sludge, so that the phosphorus-accumulating bacteria release phosphorus more thoroughly in the anaerobic section, thereby improving the removal capacity of nitrogen and phosphorus.
· To achieve continuous sewage treatment, and the effluent quality reaches the standard stably.
· The whole set of equipment works with low noise, simple structure and easy maintenance.
Process object: Typical domestic sewage (COD≤400mg/L, BOD≤200mg/L, NH3-N≤40mg/L, TP≤5mg/L, SS≤220mg/L).
Effluent standard: GB18918-2002 primary standard A/B.
● Efficient nitrogen and phosphorus removal
● Step-feeding (process) design
● Built-in sediment filtration system
● Built-in SENCE control program
● Set up a humanized maintenance channel
● Environment-friendly noise reduction
● Low energy consumption per cubic meter of water
● The system manufacturing under a strict quality control standard