SUNUP Integrated Dissolved Air Flotation (AIO-DAF) system is a total solution combined chemical reaction device and DAF for customers. Made up of DAF and chemical reaction device (Mechanical or pipe). To provide total solution according to customer’s requirements and project characteristics. The system is more intensive and saving occupied area.
Under pressure, air is dissolved into water, and then released under decompression, producing a large number of tiny bubble. The interaction between the tiny bubbles and the suspended solids results in a mixture with a total specific gravity of less than 1. As the buoyancy is greater than the gravity, the mixture floats to the water surface, forming scum, and the clear water flows downwards to collect scum and clear water respectively, realizing solid-liquid separation and sewage purification.
● Integrated combination mode, effectively reduce space requirements, small occupation of land, low energy consumption, easy installation and transportation.
● High level of automation, easy operation.
● High dissolved air efficiency, stable treatment effect.
● Expandable: Capacity can be easily upgraded by simply increasing the fill fraction of biofilm carriers.
● Single Pass Process: No return activated sludge stream required
● Load Responsive: Actively sloughed biofilm automatically responds to load fluctuations