The water quality of landfill leachate is quite complex. It generally contains high concentrations of organic matter, heavy metal salts, SS and ammonia nitrogen. Landfill leachate not only pollutes soil and surface water sources, but also pollutes groundwater. For the removal of harmful substances in landfill leachate, SUNUP uses Tubular ultrafiltration, nanofiltration, reverse osmosis or two-stage DTRO process, the effluent meets the discharge standard of Table 2 of the Domestic Waste Landfill Pollution Control Standard (GB16889-2008).
SUNUP AIO-DTRO is a modular, highly integrated, reliable landfill leachate treatment solution, treated water fully comply with wastewater discharge standard.
Technically Advanced design. SUNUP technical team keep optimizing process, structure, and configuration to satisfy clients’ requests and improve practical use. AIO-DTRO series product is R&D by SUNUP themselves after market survey finding that many small and medium-sized landfills are facing challenge and under great pressure of leachate when during rainy season, cause those landfills lack the conditions and never equipped with facilities.
• AIO-DTRO is designed to operate with feed water containing up to 15,000 ppm TDS
• AIO-DTRO is available in feed capacities 200 m3/day. Output water capacity depends on recovery and feed-water specifications
SUNUP can undertake leachate treatment projects with different process combinations, not only with AIO-DTRO standard Chemical treatment equipment is applied nationwide, and there are FOBC series equipment with higher leachate recovery efficiency A small amount of concentrated liquid evaporation system can effectively treat the leachate that is troubling the industry and meet the discharge standard near zero discharge or leachate emergency treatment up to standard discharge treatment.
● New-built, or reform landfill site leachate treatment and ZLD
● Replenishment water treatment, reuse of concentrated water commercial establishments
● New-built, reform incineration plant leachate treatment and ZLD
● Seasonal, emergency leachate treatment
● Circulating water treatment of garbage power plant
● Leachate Treatment from waste transfer station
● Cost-effective: pre-assembled, housed in a standard ISO, shipping container. Engineered, for fast deployment, simple, operation and maintenance.
● Sustainable: low energy consumption and chemical usage reduces the environmental impact. The unique patent pending design provides a high recovery rate which means less waste discharge.
● Compact: small footprint minimizes site impact, lowers the cost of site development, and ensures easy expansion.
● Flexibility and scalability: intended for large-scale water needs, with smart pre-engineering and design to suit any site requirements, facilitating fast delivery, integration, commissioning, and operation.